Reiki Infinite Healer Reviews from Around the Web



Have you ever wanted to heal yourself or someone you care about?

The following Reiki Infinite Healer reviews give you the  scoop on the home course by Dave Nelson.

First let's take look at what reiki does.  Reiki uses universal energy to...


  • Reduce chronic pain
  • Treat digestive disorders like IBS
  • Relieve stress
  • Treat mental problems
  • And treat a wide range of other medical issues


The Reiki Infinite Healer course promises to teach you how to use reiki to achieve these benefits.

But how do it's claims stack up?


The Reiki Infinite Healer Course





The reviews on Reiki Infinite Healer that we found were all amazingly overall.  If you'd like to read them now, you can skip ahead to the next section.

Reiki Master, Dave Nelson, designed the course to teach you reiki in three parts.  Each part corresponds to one of the levels of reiki.

To begin, Mr. Nelson gives you an introduction to reiki and quickly dives into the nitty gritty of how to perform reiki treatments on yourself or others.  This part is accompanied by an instructional video of a reiki master performing the treatment.  It also comes with a set of flash cards that helps you learn the hand positions.

The course then moves on to other aspects of reiki, such as using meditation as a healing tool and healing groups of people at the same time.

There are plenty of reviews that go into a lot of detail on the course, so I'll end just by giving you my own opinion of the course...

I think Dave Nelson as put together an extraordinary system.  As a 3rd degree Master, I agree with everything in the books, and I even learned a lot from them too.  If you're looking heal yourself naturally, I highly recommend learning reiki using this system.

Check out Reiki Infinite Healer for yourself: www.reikiinfinitehealer.com


Most Helpful Reviews


Here is a collection of the most helpful reviews of Reiki Infinite Healer from around the web:

Marissa: “ From The first day of beginning the course, I instantly felt my purpose. This is Definitely where I belonged...”  
Read review

Jason Fields: “A visit to the doctors two months in proved that I was getting better...” 
Read review

Laura Asher:  “By the end of the first part I knew how I could eventually help my customers with varying problems, integrating [Reiki] into massage therapy...”   
Read review